Dear Friends in Christ:
Thank you for your unending support over the past thirty years. Little Children of the World would not be what it is today without generous donors like yourself. 2017 has been our biggest and best year yet, all thanks to you. Praise the Lord for His many blessings on this ministry. We continue to place the work of this ministry in His hands, and we pray for you, our donors, to be blessed every day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your generosity. LCW continues to be able to change the lives of poverty stricken children all over Dumaguete City, Philippines through your support.
Our ministry continues to grow, and we now minister to over 6000 people in the Dumaguete area. We would like to extend our gratitude for your faithful support of this ministry by demonstrating where your contributions really made a difference this year.
- Currently, LCW boasts 733 sponsored children, our biggest number yet!
- The residential dorms house 62 children who would otherwise be on the streets or in neglectful or abusive homes.
- 1,777 children received normal physical examinations.
- 133 are enrolled in preschool, 37 in School on Wheels, 680 in K-12, and 53 are enrolled in College.
- On average, 1500-2000 gather every Sunday for worship, 373 youth attend weekly Bible Study at LCP, and 1058 parents are involved in community Bible study.
We are so pleased with the success of 2017, and we are forever grateful for your investment in the lives of people in the Philippines.
As of January 1, 2018, by the decision of the Board of Directors by the recommendation of the Advisory Council, we are excited to announce we have a new logo. We are thrilled to be entering 2018 with a more modern design and much needed update. The previous logo will still be used occasionally because it is an important part of the ministry. LCW has been, “lending a helping hand” and “giving a hand up to a brighter future” for thirty years, and those concepts inspired the new logo.
May the Lord bless you for your generosity. You have truly helped “the least of these.” We ask for your continued support as we launch into our thirty-first year as a ministry and continue to do God’s work in the Philippines. Your financial partnership with LCW shares love, gives help, and brings hope to those who have none. Thank you for being a blessing.
Glenna Houk Waller